Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I BLOOMIN' love Topshop!

I know everyone else does too! But they have just got in a brilliant selection of bloomers, shorts and cullottes!

They are perfect for spring. I have been wearing them now while the weather's still a bit iffy with tights but as soon as the weather is warm I'll be getting the pins out or even 'cuting' it up with some sweet ankle socks!
Here's my short wishlist...
These lilac lovlies are fabulous. I think they're so elegant and can be worn day or night. Even though they have a pattern they could still be teamed with printed tee or a black lace top! They're only £35!
How utterly adorable are these chiffon heart print shorts? I want to go all out with a little blouse and ankle socks with sandals for a cutesy geek-chic look! So good for £30.
I'm in a flutter about these flirty, floaty butterfly print shorts. Perfect for summer. The contrast of black tights would look great too! Also £30.

I already have these and I have worn them LOADS! They go with everything. The way the fabric falls makes them look almost like a skirt but I don't have to worry about sudden gusts of wind! The side button detail is really flattering on the tum too. I got them for £35.
If high-waisted styles aren;t for you then opt for these frilly fancies! they can be worn with loads of different styles of tops including tunics or smocks for a laid-back summer look! £30.
Ahoy matey! these stripey shorts are so on-trend with the nautical look. They would look great with deck shoes or plimsoles! £30

Finally, these ditsy floral wonders emcompass so many summer 2010 trends. The harem shape is already a hit this season and everyone wants pretty floral prints! A little higher priced but SO worth it still at £38.

It was hard narrowing it down to these few pieces but you should definately check out ALL of them either online or in-store.

And don't forget that all you students out there get 10% off at Topshop so you'd save £3 or more on each of these styles!

Lots of love,
Claire x