Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome to Cheap Chic!

Hi darlings!
My name's Claire, welcome to my blog!!

Some of us, including myself, have more dash than cash but we still want to look our best! We want luxe for less!
I am a sucker for a high street-designer collaboration. I'm a demon at spotting a catwalk copy and am always keeping an eye on what the most stylish celebs are wearing.

How often do you flick through the glossy mags and end up depressed that you can't afford anything in it?!
Well never again, as I am going to share with you my knowledge and observations of the trends, designers, celebs and most importantly the high street.

I just hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy finding it! Oh the wave of satisfaction I get when i see something in Dorothy Perkins that I swear was in the Paris catwalk report!

Anyway, better get on with it...
Love and shopping,
Claire.x