Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Yippee! Bonsui!!


This has got to be my new favourite brand (this week at least)! Bonsui has not long been out but is available in Topshop Oxford street and it has already made an impression on me.
For me, the epitomy of summer dressing is simplicity and that is what Bonsui have delivered.
My favourite piece is this eyelet dress. The broderie anglaise-esque fabric is so girly and feminine, which I love, and the contrast bow detail round the middle sets it off a treat.
Now I don't know about you but this adorable little number isn't far from very similar to this Moschino "Cheap & Chic" (yehh right!) frock seen on the Spring/Summer 2010 catwalk!


I bet the price tag isn't quite the same.
The Bonsui dress comes in at £60, which is a bargain for this investment piece.
I cannot wait to wear mine this summer. Just need some hot weather!

Thanks for reading :)
Claire.x