Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sridevi is Sonam Kapoor's big secret

Sonam Kapoor is also called Bollywood's bold and beautiful. And she rightly earns the title too.


After all, the actress has been 10/ 10 on the fashionista's sheet right from her first film. And if all that has got you thinking that what makes her a class apart from the mistake-making newbies, then here's the secret: her aunt and tutor is none other than yesteryear silver screen Queen Bee, Sridevi.

"Sri Chachi taught me how to dress. She is the one who taught me the art of minimalistic makeup," Sonam said. "For me it is not just about wearing something revealing, it's about the attitude. I have done films such as Mausam, Aaisha, and now Players, and in none of them have I worn clothes that reveal more than they can hide. And yet, I get tagged often with such flattering adjectives," she added.


Read more at: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/sonam-kapoor-mausam-aaisha-players/1/165217.html